Written by Sharangee Dutta | Edited by Poulomi Ghosh, New Delhi
In a contemporary order issued on Friday, the Delhi Catastrophe Administration Authority (DDMA) mentioned that the present evening curfew between 10pm and 5am, and weekend curfew throughout the nationwide capital will stay in place until additional orders in view of the Covid-19 state of affairs. The order got here after the authority rejected chief minister Arvind Kejriwal-led authorities’s proposal to raise the curfew as Delhi has been reporting constant drop in single-day Covid-19 circumstances.
The proposal was despatched to Delhi Lieutenant Governor Anil Baijal.
The DDMA, nonetheless, has determined to supply relaxations to the functioning of personal places of work within the nationwide capital. As per the newest order, non-public places of work that aren’t current in containment zones, can function with a most capability of fifty% attendance. Earlier, the Delhi authorities had ordered 100% work-from-home for personal places of work.
The revised tips come as Delhi logged as many as 12,306 Covid-19 circumstances on Thursday, down from Wednesday’s 13,785, as per the well being bulletin knowledge. The case positivity charge of town additionally decreased to 21.48% from 23.86% the day earlier than.
This is a listing of what is allowed and what’s not as per the newest DDMA order:
- Eating places and bars will stay closed throughout Delhi. Nonetheless, on-line supply has been permitted by the Delhi authorities.
- A established order stays on the subject of opening of markets because the case positivity charge of Delhi continues to be above 21% and the variety of every day coronavirus circumstances being reported are over 12,000, the DDMA famous.
- Non-public places of work have been allowed to operate at 50% capability versus the 100% work-from-home that was in place until now. Nonetheless, the places of work should be located outdoors containment zones, the DDMA order said. Moreover, non-public corporations have been directed to stagger work timings and the presence of workers on the similar time with the intention to guarantee social distancing is maintained on the office.
- Cinemas, theatres, spas and gymnasiums will proceed to be shut.
- All instructional establishments, together with colleges, schools and universities, will stay closed until additional orders.
- Retailers in markets, market complexes and malls are allowed to run on an odd-even foundation between 10am and 8pm. Just one authorised weekly market can operate with an higher restrict of fifty% distributors at a time.
- Delhi metro and buses can proceed to run solely at full seating capability with no standing passenger.
Ghaziabad civic physique proposes threefold hike in commerce licence price
Present the annual price for resorts, lodges and visitor homes, etcetera, is ₹1,000 and it’s proposed to be hiked to ₹3,000. Likewise, nursing properties (as much as 20 beds) have been proposed to have a price of ₹5,000 towards present ₹2,000. The licence price for bars/beer bars and so on. can also be proposed to be hiked to ₹12,000 towards the present charge of ₹6,000.
Begusarai capturing: 7 cops suspended; ₹50,000 reward for ‘leads’ on suspects
Seven policemen had been suspended for dereliction of obligation in Bihar’s Begusarai on Wednesday, a day after gunmen using a motorbike went on a capturing spree throughout Begusarai, leaving one particular person useless and 10 others injured, even because the police launched a manhunt to apprehend the suspects but to be recognized and introduced a reward of Rs 50,000 for “credible leads”, officers mentioned.
Thoughts your work, JD(U) tells Bihar agri minister after his ‘corruption’ outburst
Bihar chief minister Nitish Kumar’s Janata Dal (United) on Wednesday rebuked state’s agriculture minister and Rashtriya Janata Dal chief Sudhakar Singh, who has kicked off a storm with Singh’s latest assertion that there was “rampant corruption” in his personal division and that he might rightfully be known as “choron ka sardar (chief of the thieves)”, leaving a number of purple faces within the authorities. Kumar heads an alliance authorities of JD(U), RJD and Congress, in addition to different smaller events.
Nitish-PK assembly sparks reunion buzz
A gathering between Bihar chief minister Nitish Kumar and election strategist Prashant Kishor in Patna late Tuesday evening has the political circles abuzz with hypothesis of a potential reunion between the 2. “Unhi se malum kijyiye. Koi khas baat nahi hui (Ask him concerning the assembly. The talks had been normal in nature),” Kumar mentioned, when requested on Wednesday about his assembly with Kishor. Kishor had responded in sort.
Income workers to be educated on AI, deep analytics: Finance minister
PANVEL Union finance and company affairs minister Nirmala Sitharaman has introduced that coaching will quickly be given to income workers everywhere in the nation, notably the junior workers in synthetic intelligence, deep analytics and Web of Issues (IoT) to plug the leakages in GST assortment and in addition nab the colluding uncommon’ black sheep within the system. Appreciating the division’s efficiency, Sitharaman mentioned that even prime minister Narendra Modi had observed it.